When using Discord to have fun with your friends, you may want to add music to liven things up. Luckily, different Discord bots can help in streaming music to a Discord server.
The Rythm bot is an example of a music bot that you can use on your Discord server to play music for all to enjoy. If you’re not sure how to add the Rythm bot to Discord, we’ll guide you through it in this post.
At the end of today’s post, you’ll understand the Rythm bot. We’ll go through what it is and how you can add it to your server. We’ll also look at how you use it on your Discord server. Let’s get started!
What Is the Rythm Bot?
The Rythm Bot is a music bot for Discord, which is a popular communication platform used by gamers and online communities. The Rythm Bot allows users to play music from a wide range of sources, including YouTube, SoundCloud, and Twitch streams, directly in a Discord voice channel. The bot is designed to be easy to use, with simple commands that allow users to control playback, adjust volume, and even search for specific songs or playlists. The Rythm Bot has become a popular addition to many Discord servers, particularly those focused on music or gaming, and has been praised for its reliability and high-quality audio output.
How To Add Rythm Bot to Discord
To add the Rythm Bot to your Discord server, follow these steps:
- Go to the Rythm Bot website at https://rythmbot.co/invite
- Click on the “Add to Discord” button.
- If you’re not already logged into your Discord account, you’ll be prompted to do so.
- Select the Discord server you want to add the bot to from the drop-down menu, and then click “Authorize”.
- You may be prompted to complete a CAPTCHA verification to confirm you’re not a bot.
- The Rythm Bot should now be added to your Discord server. You can confirm this by checking the list of server members and looking for the Rythm Bot’s name and icon.
Once the Rythm Bot has been added to your server, you can use the bot’s commands to play music in a voice channel. The default command prefix is “!”. You can view a list of available commands by typing “!help” in a text channel or by visiting the Rythm Bot website.
How To Use the Rythm Bot on Discord
To use the Rythm Bot on Discord, follow these steps:
- Join a voice channel in your Discord server.
- Type the command “!play” followed by the name of a song or a URL to a song or playlist. For example, “!play Bohemian Rhapsody” or “!play https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIMcZQ“.
- The Rythm Bot will join the voice channel and start playing the requested song. You can control playback using the following commands:
- “!pause” to pause playback.
- “!resume” to resume playback.
- “!skip” to skip to the next song in the queue.
- “!stop” to stop playback and remove the bot from the voice channel.
- You can also adjust the volume of the music using the command “!volume” followed by a number between 1 and 100. For example, “!volume 50” will set the volume to 50%.
- Additionally, you can use the command “!search” followed by the name of a song to search for it on YouTube and play the first result. For example, “!search Stairway to Heaven”.
- Finally, you can get a list of available commands by typing “!help” in a text channel.
These are just a few examples of the many commands available for the Rythm Bot on Discord. You can find more information about how to use the bot on the Rythm Bot website.
When you need to add the Rythm bot to Discord, do it through its website. The steps to take are described in this post. Follow their instructions to invite the bot to your Discord.